Premium Hydraulic Folding 7 Gang Rollers
The biggest and best rollers ever created by Twose offer exceptional productivity – covering up to 25 acres an hour while still working at 90 per cent fuel efficiency.
Specially designed to hug the contours of the ground, each section pivots independently, ensuring a smooth, fast reaction to undulating ground conditions.
Premium seven-gang rollers also feature Twose’s innovative weight transfer system which uses accumulators to automatically adjust the pressure of the rams on each roller to ensure consistent consolidation across the entire working width of the machine.
Roller configurations include a choice of 22” and 24” Cambridge rings and 22” and 24” Cambridge breakers. All models feature a professional spec braking system.
- 18.40m (60’) working width
- One of the biggest rollers ever created for the UK market
- Seven pivot points ensure perfect contour-following
- Innovative weight transfer system ensures even pressure across the length of the roller
- Covers 25 acres an hour
- Large wheels and tyres for smooth road transport
- Pivoting wing sections
- Choice of two different rings
- Easy adjustment of rings
- One-touch hydraulic folding for safe transport
Reliability and protection
- Robust fabricated steel frame
- 65mm shaft and protected 65mm bearings
- Hand-built in the UK
- Triple sealed bearings for enhanced durability
- Farmers and contractors
- From 200hp
|Machine Type - FR7-1840 Premium - Seven Gang Roller|
|Working width||18.40m (60’)||18.40m (60’)||18.40m (60’)||18.40m (60’)|
|Brakes||Brakes axles||Brakes axles||Brakes axles||Brakes axles|
|Diameter of rings||55cm (22”)||60cm (24”)||55cm (22”)||60cm (24”)|